If you're like me, you have tons of loose buttons all over your house. Gather them up and get creative! Here's 10 tips for re-using them in creative ways.
1. Attach buttons to homemade cards.
2. Attach to scrapbook pages
3. Decorate picture frames
4. Sew on a plain shirt or sweater in a cute design or on the cuffs
5. Attach to bobby pins for a cute hair piece
6. Attach to earring posts to create earrings
7. Organize your earrings by pushing the wires through the holes
8. Attach to paper clips to jazz up your office
9. Attach to magnetic strips to create cute magnets
10. Attach to push pins to brighten up your bulletin board
You can attach the buttons using glue dots, a hot glue gun, tacky glue or gorilla glue.
Tips 1, 3 and 7 were from the August 2008 issue of Parents Magazine