Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Product Review

picked up some Tom's of Maine liquid hand soap this week at Target. It was marked down to $3.48, so I thought I would give it a try.

Test #1: Unscented
It lathers up very well, all nice and sudsy.
Your hands feel clean after you rinse, but not dry.
It smells terrible to me. I can't really describe the after smell, but it smells sour and acidic. My husband, on the other hand, thinks it smells like dough.

Test #2: Lavender
It does as well as above, but the smell is slightly better. So now it's sour, acidic and a tiny bit lavender.

Conclusion
It doesn't smell that great, but it gets the job done without the toxic chemicals. So I'll deal with the smell until I find another brand that's just as healthy. Maybe adding some essential oil or almond oil will improve the smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment